Introduction to Power Query
Power Query is a data transforming engine which you can use to get data from multiple sources, clean and transform that data and then use it further in the analysis.
Remove Columns in Power Query
Let’s say you got data from somewhere and you need to delete some columns from it. The thing is, you have to delete those columns every time you add new data, right? But, power query can take care of this.
- Select the column or multiple columns that you want to delete.
- Now, right-click and select “Remove”.
Quick Tip: There’s also an option to “Remove Other Columns” where you can delete all the unselected columns.
Other Examples of Power Query tool in MS Excel
Below is the list of examples of using Power Query tool in MS Excel, you can learn and master each examples –
- Replace values in Power Query
- Sort Data in Power Query
- Remove Columns in Power Query
- Split Columns in Power Query
- Rename Columns in Power Query
- Duplicate Columns in Power Query
- Transpose Columns or Row in Power Query
- Replace/ Remove Errors in Power Query
- Change Data Type in Power Query
- Change Case in Power Query
- Trim and Clean in Power Query
- Add Prefix and Suffix in Power Query
- Remove Negative Values in Power Query