What is cell comment in MS Excel ?
When a cell has a comment, an indicator appears in the corner of the cell. When you hover your cursor over the cell, the comment appears.
See the video tutorial from Microsoft – Video Tutorial for Cell comment in MS Excel
Tutorial in Brief
You can also use bullet points in cell comments using symbols.
- First of all, insert a comment in a cell.
- Edit that cell comment.
- Go to Insert Tab ► Click on Symbol.
- Add any symbol which you want to add.
- Copy that symbol before the start of each line.
More ways to work with Bullet Points in MS Excel
Below are the summarized list of processes you can follow to add and work with Bullet points in excel –
- Add a Bullet Point from Symbol Dialog Box
- Insert Bullet Points with a Shortcut Key
- Use CHAR Function for Bullet Points
- Custom Formatting for Bullet Points
- Add Bullet Points in a Text Box
- Use Wingdings & Webdings Fonts for Bullet Points
- Bullet Points in a Cell Comment
- Use Smart Art to Create a Bulleted List