Download GST Payment Voucher Format in Excel and Spreadsheet for your business and clients. It is useful for Accounts Assistant, Accountants, Audit Assistants. Use this excel GST Format to create payment voucher for your business or client under Goods and Service Tax (GST).
If you are looking for GST Receipt voucher in Excel format, you can find the same at Excel Downloads.
Rules of GST Payment Voucher
A recipient liable to pay tax under reverse charge is required to issue a GST Payment Voucher at the time of making payment to supplier. A payment voucher referred to in clause (g) of sub-section (3) of section 31 shall contain the following particulars:
- Name, address and GSTIN of supplier if registered.
- Consecutive serial number not exceeding sixteen characters, in one or multiple series.
- Date of issue.
- Name, address, and GSTIN of recipient.
- Description of goods and services.
- The amount to be paid.
- The rate of tax
- The amount of tax payable in respect of taxable goods and services.
- Place of supply with the name of State and its code.
- Signature or digital signature of the supplier, authorized representative.
About GST Payment Voucher Template in Excel
This GST Payment Voucher Excel Template is in compliance the above-mentioned rules and contents highlighted. This GST Excel template helps you to efficiently and easily issue voucher for payment under Reverse charge to supplier of goods or services or both. This template consists of 4 sections, namely,
- Header Section.
- Customer Details.
- Product Details.
- Signature Section.
1. Header Section
Header section consists of company name, company address, company logo, invoice number, GSTIN and the heading of the sheet “GST Payment Voucher Excel Template”.
2. Customer Details
Customer Detail consists of details of customer such as a date, the name of the customer, address, customer GSTIN, Place of Supply, Invoice Number, Invoice date against which the payment is made.
3. Product Details
This section consist of multiple subheadings:
- Sr. No.: Serial number of products.
- Product Description: Description of the Product.
- Payment Amount: The amount of payment to be paid.
- CGST: The Rate and the Amount. The rate is applicable rate of CGST which is to be enter manually. The template calculates the amount of CGST automatically when Payment amount X Rate of CGST.
- SGST: The rate is the applicable rate of SGST which is to be enter manually. SGST amount calculates automatically when Payment amount X Rate of SGST.
- IGST: The rate is the applicable rate of IGST which is to enter manually. The Amount is the Payment amount X Rate of IGST.
5. Signature and Summary Section
Signature Section consists of remarks, Signatures of receiver and the name of the signatory.
- The amount in words: The grand total of Payment Voucher.
The summary consists of total of Payment voucher by customer.
- Thus, Grand Total = Total Payment Amount + CGST + SGST + IGST.
Download and use GST Payment Voucher Format in Excel
To use this free GST Payment Voucher excel template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software.
Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template. You can customize the currency, color scheme, fields in this excel template as per your requirement.