Download free excel template for planning sales and marketing follow up activity. This template is useful for sales managers, business owners, business development team members and professionals. This template helps business leaders, managers and owners to monitor the activity of sales team and provide a review on timely follow up.
Why is follow up important to be planned ?
Follow-ups in sales and marketing ought to be done on a consistent basis. This is important because if you want to build relationships with prospects and ensure they know what your business is all about, you will need a consistent touch and meet up. Therefore, as soon as you’ve established a good relationship with a potential customer, it’s a requirement that you contact them on a standard basis.
The benefits and importance of having a sales follow-up plan can be summarized as –
- Follow ups serve as a reminder
- Follow ups tend to increase or enhance customer satisfaction
- You can easily monitor targets with follow ups
- Managing and assigning leads to your sales team is easier with a plan in place
- Sales pipeline management is quicker, easier and efficient
About sales lead follow up planner excel template
Once you download this template, you will find excel sheet in the workbook template, namely,
- Client basic information tracker – This section consist of basic client information and knowledge of the lead.
- Follow up overview – This section captures the information on meetings (time and date), agenda of the meeting and outcome of the meeting.
There can be numerous follow ups before conversion of a lead into customers / clients. This template can be useful to capture all the information.
If you want to create a report and print it out, there is a separate worksheet in the template file. It can be helpful in creating individual report and print it.
Download and Use Sales Lead Follow up Planner Excel Template
To use this free Sales lead follow up planner format in excel, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel. You can only use this template if you have these applications in your system. or Use, Google Sheets.
After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template. And, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software.
Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.