SAP Customer Relationship Management is known as integrated customer relationship management module by SAP that helps any organization to achieve their business goals and allows them to perform all Customer Relationship tasks efficiently. CRM is one of the key components for making business strategy for medium and large scale organizations and it also helps in understanding the customers, their needs and customer service effectively.
CRM Module in SAP – An Overview
SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) is key component of SAP Business Suite and it is used not only to address an organization’s short term goals, but also helps in reducing cost and increasing decision making ability by defining future strategy. It also supports in achieving differentiated capabilities to compete effectively to meet long term objectives. SAP CRM includes the following sub modules that support key functions of the Customer Relationship Management −
- SAP CRM Sales
- SAM CRM Marketing
- SAP CRM Analytics
- SAP CRM Service
- SAP CRM Web Channel (E Marketing, CRM Mobile, etc.)
- SAP CRM Interaction Center IC
- SAP Hybris
Benefits of SAP CRM Module
SAP CRM provides you with several benefits, some of which are −
- It allows you to use cross-industry and industry-specific end-to-end business processes.
- You can use flexible and process-based deployment options.
- It provides you an open adaptable technology platform powered by SAP NetWeaver.
Typical SAP CRM workflow
A customer may raise an issue with the vendor via any medium like Fax, email , telephone etc. If the resolution can not be provided immediately by the front – end customer representatives they raise a ticket in SAP – CRM which is addressed by a more technically equipped personnel. The resolution is than forwarded to the customer.
Features of SAP CRM
- It is a part of SAP Business Suite to manage customer relationship.
- It supports all customer-focused business areas such as marketing, sales and service.
- It is implemented for different customer interaction channels, such as Interaction Centre, Internet, and Mobile clients (hand-held devices like laptop, mobile, etc.).
- CRM Analytics, a component of SAP CRM, enables your organization to gather all relevant information about various key factors such as a customer and analyze this knowledgebase to incorporate insights into operational processes and strategic decision-making.