Download marketing dashboard excel template for free. Create infographic and interactive reports with the help of this dashboard. You can easily keep track of leads from your marketing campaign with this excel dashboard.
You can capture details of leads by sources, leads generation per period and conversion growth using various charts and graphs in excel.
About Marketing qualified leads [MQL]
A marketing-qualified lead (MQL) is a potential customer that has been reviewed by the marketing team and satisfies the criteria necessary to be passed along to the sales team.
Marketing qualified leads Vs. Sales qualified leads
- A sales qualified lead has been researched and vetted by your marketing department. These leads are ready to talk to your sales department. The probability of these leads is higher.
- A marketing qualified lead is a lead who has engaged with your company and “could become” a customer if nurtured correctly.
- A marketing qualified lead can become a sales qualified lead.
Best practices for Lead Generation
Marketing experts and managers follow various practices for lead generation. These practices differs from industry to industry. Sometimes, the practices adopted by Marketing team is influenced by the demography, targeted audience, nature of product or service, overall goal of marketing campaign and many more. Below are some of the crisp pointers and highlights that one should be careful about, while drafting their next marketing campaign for lead generation –
- Consider the end-goal first
- Define your target audience
- Implement live chat to generate leads
- Design interactive content
- Make use of CRM software [Customer Management Software]
- Encourage online reviews
- Display your contact number
- Invest in targeted PPC ads [Pay Per Click]
- Create great content that draws visitors
- Show social proof and testimonials
- Promote your brand with contests and affiliates
- Be active on communities like Quora
- Provide freebies to your visitors
- Avoid “cookie-cutter” site templates
- Use power words to describe your offer
- Add trust seals to your website
- Place lead-capturing forms on every page
- Collect emails for personalization
- Optimize for mobile devices
- Score your leads correctly
- A/B test lead-generating CTAs [Call to Action]
Download and use Marketing Insights Excel Dashboard
This is a marketing and lead management excel dashboard. This template can be customized as per the requirement. You can add your digital marketing campaign insights and leads count here in this template. Dashboard automatically updates.
To use this free MARKETING INSIGHTS DASHBOARD excel template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software. Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.