Download this excel project roadmap template and organize your project. Optimize the project timelines, milestones and activities.
You can use this template to keep track of your milestones, group them together, and arrange them on a timeline. Includes a worksheet for entering data which automatically updates the roadmap. Using this template, you can categorize your Milestones as Short term, Mid Term and Long term.
Based on categorization, you can keep track of the achievements and milestones.
Tips to create short-term goals
- Identify long–term goals.
- Set SMART goals.
- Keep track of your progress.
- Think of where you want to be in 10 years.
- Work backwards from that goal.
- Break long–term goals into small, attainable steps.
- Create monthly, short–term goals.
- Adjust goals as priorities change.
Also check out other related excel timeline and project templates and dashboards like – Milestone Charting Roadmap Excel Template, Project Milestones Excel Template, Project Budget (WBS) Template in Excel and Date Tracking Gantt Chart.
Other Project Management Excel Templates
Gantt Charts and Project timeliness are very important aspect of project management. Any project manager should be competent to allocate resources and assign timelines for activities in a project so that the overall objective and timeline of the project is met.
You can try out the other project timelines and management related excel templates and dashboards highlighted below :
- Simple Gantt Chart excel template for medium and small projects
- Gantt Project Planner Excel Template for Project Managers
- Simple and Elegant Gantt Project Chart Excel and Spreadsheet Templates
- Date Tracking Gantt Chart Excel Template for Project Management
- Agile Project Management Chart Tool in Excel and Spreadsheet
- Project Timeline Tracking Excel Template for Project Management
Download and use Milestone charting roadmap template
Download this milestone charting roadmap template and extract the zip folder using decompressor software. After extracting the folder, you can open Milestone charting roadmap using Microsoft Excel and start plotting your issues.
Also, you can present this output in PowerPoint Presentations and Slides using free Roadmap presentation template.