This Gantt chart Excel template helps you plan, track, and synchronize the activities of a project. Based on the long-standing Gantt chart model, this project plan template in Excel uses a simple visual representation to show how a project will be managed over time. Also, You can enter start dates, duration, and current status of each task and share with your team to keep task owners accountable. Furthermore, This Excel Gantt chart template can accommodate both large and small projects for both short and longer time periods.
Other Project Management Excel Templates
Gantt Charts and Project timeliness are very important aspect of project management. Any project manager should be competent to allocate resources and assign timelines for activities in a project so that the overall objective and timeline of the project is met. You can try out the other project timelines and management related excel templates and dashboards highlighted below :
- Simple Gantt Chart excel template for medium and small projects
- Gantt Project Planner Excel Template for Project Managers
- Simple and Elegant Gantt Project Chart Excel and Spreadsheet Templates
- Date Tracking Gantt Chart Excel Template for Project Management
- Agile Project Management Chart Tool in Excel and Spreadsheet
- Project Timeline Tracking Excel Template for Project Management
How to download and use Gantt Project Planner Free Excel Template ?
To use this free excel template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system. After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinZip, WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software. Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.