Offer Acceptance Rate Calculator is a free and easy to use HR Metrics excel template. It comes with predefined formulas to calculate the percentage of offer acceptance of your organization. Enter only 2 details and it will calculate the Offer Acceptance Rate for you.
This HR Metrics Excel template to calculate offer acceptance rate is useful for HR Manager, HR Personnel, HR Executive and professionals. Since the overall data is very limited, it is useful for small scale computations.
Meaning of Offer acceptance rate
The Offer Acceptance Rate is an HR metric for evaluating the recruitment process. It measures the acceptability of your job offers and the efficiency of your recruitment process. It provides insights into how attractive is the job offer for the vacant position is to applicants.
In competitive markets, offer acceptance rate should be higher to have good and effective recruitment process.
Formula for offer acceptance rate
Offer acceptance rate is also known as OAR. The formula to calculate the OAR is very simple. It is the Number of offers accepted divided by Total Number of Job Offers issued.
OAR = Number of offers accepted / Total Number of Job Offers
The offer acceptance rate is considered good, when the OAR rates are higher.
Reasons for rejection in Job offers
According to survey conducted by Social Talent, there are some common reasons for rejection of job offers by potential candidates. Companies can try to reduce the rejections in job offers by working on these reasons –
- Better offers from some other employer
- Counter offers from current employer to the potential candidates
- Salary is not in line with the industry average
- Company is unable to sell itself in terms of vision and mission
- Relocation demand along with job offers
- Potential candidates are not committed to switching jobs
- Offer process is taking long duration/ time
- Worst feedback of company in social media and public domain like Glassdoor, Ambition box
It is important to work on the reasons for lower acceptance rate, however, ruling out all the reasons can be impossible. This excel template will help you compute your existing acceptance rates.
Download and use Offer acceptance rate calculator excel template
In order to use this template, you will require data pertaining to number of offers and number of acceptance. You can use this template to compute offer acceptance for single job posting or multiple job postings. Hence, it will be a single working, once you have the aforesaid data.
Now, Let us discuss on the how to download and use the offer acceptance rate calculator in Excel format. To download and use this free offer acceptance rate calculator excel template, follow the steps below –
- Firstly, You should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
- After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software.
- Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.
- Furthermore, To download fonts and typefaces compatible with Microsoft Excel > Calligraphic.net