Evaluate your company against your competition with using the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis method. This accessible worksheet template has room to compare your company against three competitors. You can use the questionnaires below to perform the SWOT analysis in a professional and best possible manner for your business or client or case study.
Download SWOT Analysis Excel Templates and Tutorials
You can also explore other similar tutorials and excel templates on SWOT analysis to enhance your knowledge and get more ideas on doing it –
- SWOT Analysis for Beginners
- SWOT Analysis with Questionnaires
- Business Plan Idea Checklist (With SWOT Analysis)
- SWOT analysis Tutorial
- What do our customers love most?
- What are we more efficient at?
- What can we do for less money?
- What can we do in less time?
- What do we do better than our competitors?
- What makes us stand out?
- Where do we lack efficiency?
- Where are we wasting money?
- Where are we wasting time and resources?
- What do our competitors do better?
- What are our top customer complaints?
- Where do we lack expertise?
- What is missing in our market?
- What could we create/do better than a competitor?
- What new trends are occurring?
- What new technology could we use?
- What openings in the market are there?
- How/where could we grow?
- Do our strengths open up new opportunities?
- What changes are occurring in our market’s environment?
- What technologies could replace what we do?
- What changes are occurring in the way we’re being discovered?
- What social changes could threaten us?
- Are there any threatening government policies or regulations?
- What outside resources and companies do we depend on?
- Do any of our weaknesses expose us to additional threats