Download free excel template for tracking sales leads and track probable sales estimates from customers and pipeline. This template is useful for professionals, managers, students, business managers and leaders.
About Sales Pipeline Tracker excel format
Pipeline Sales Management helps to forecasts sales based on the probability of finalizing each sales calls. It also provides an eagle-eye view of the sales activity and their performance. Additionally, you can generate multiple reports based on different criteria like probability, client, sales volume, etc.
Moreover, management can use this template to scrutinize and prioritize sales opportunities reviewing these reports. Once you download this template, you will find three excel worksheet in the template file –
- Sales Pipeline tracker
- Printable sales pipeline tracker
- Salesperson list
Insert names of the salesperson in your sales team and their applicable region. The template prepares a dropdown list from these names in the Sales Pipeline Tracker Sheet. You can micro-manage data about the sales in your pipeline with this sheet.
- Date: Current date.
- Executive Name: Select the name of the executive from the dropdown list.
- Region: This section auto-populates the region as defined in the salesperson list. It uses the VLOOKUP function in excel.
- Client’s Name: Enter the name of the probable sales client.
- Company Address: Insert address details.
- Contact Person: Enter the name of the contact person in that organization.
Designation: Enter the designation of the contact person with whom the sales deal is discussed.
- Contact No: Insert contact number of the concerned authority.
- Anticipated Sales Volume: Enter the projected/anticipated sales volume from the client.
- Pipeline Stage: Insert the stage on which the discussion is taking place with the concerned authority. Example: rate negotiation or product demo.
- Client Concerns: Insert the concerns from the client related to the product.
Anticipated Closing Date: Enter a proposed date of closing.
- Priority: Enter the priority of the deal. Define a range from 1-5 or 1-10. Where 1 is most important and 5 or 10 are least important.
- Sales Probability: Insert the probability of sales in terms of percentage that is how likely the deal is going to close.
- Status: Final status of the deal during that month.
Download and use this excel template
To use this free excel template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system. After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template.