Sales management dashboard is easy to use and customize excel dashboard template. This sales dashboard template is useful for sales managers, sales reviewers and business owners to assess their sales and sales KPIs. Sales Dashboard comprises of data table for sales done by each sales personnel, region or demography of sales, products and their description, quantities for sales etc.
With the help of this sales dashboard excel template, making sales related decisions can be more efficient and effective.
Constituents of Sales KPI and Sales Management Dashboard
Generally speaking, there are various key performance indicators [KPIs] for evaluating sales and marketing. However, this sales dashboard addresses [or tries to] few KPIs which are important –
- Sales person wise regional sales with ranking. Here in this template, once you feed in the data, first dashboard is updated automatically. With this dashboard, you can understand
- Who is the highest performing sales personnel/ executive ?
- Where is he/she selling the most ?
- What products are being sold by him/ her ?
- Sales mix by sales person shows the overall sales mix by each department personnel
- Product, region and outlet mix showcases the hero products, services or demography. This is important to understand for good decisions to be made. This dashboard uses stacked bar chart for better visualization.
- Trend is your friend. The trend of sales in each demography can highlight progress and improvement opportunities for your sales and marketing campaign.
- The table and data worksheet in the template files are the places where in you will update all your information.
Download and use Sales management dashboard Excel Template
To download and use this free sales management dashboard excel template, follow the instructions below –
- Firstly, You should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
- After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software.
- Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.