Download sales report template in Microsoft Excel and Spreadsheet. This templates helps you create daily sales report MIS format. Furthermore, you can also use this to create monthly sales report and summary MIS format.
Not all the company and professional can afford customer relationship management tools and software, hence, use of spreadsheet template for sales reports, marketing leads is very essential.
Additionally, sales managers, business owners and manager can create date-wise, product-wise, client-wise reports of sales. This can be done by using the filter option in the table. This template is absolutely useful for large sales team and catalog of products.
Also, this report consists of printable sales summary report which sales executive can take print out and document it as daily sales report, monthly sales report or yearly sales report.
About Sales Report excel MIS Format
This sales report excel template comes with various data fields and layouts. It is very easy to use. The color scheme of this template is navy blue. You can change fonts, color schemes and layout of this daily sales report excel template, as per your requirement.
The component of this template to understand are –
- Products List
- Daily Sales report [DSR]
- Sales Call Summary
- Printable Daily Sales Report
Now, let us understand the above component in short brief –
In the Sales Report Sheet, it captures all the data pertaining to sales and transactions that happens on daily basis. You can capture your company’s basic information, Client information and sales description.
Now, in the Product List sheet, it is a master data for the Sales Report Sheet. The Product list sheet will include the details on products, item code and description, unit and rates.
Next sheet is “Sales Call Summary“. Sales Call summary is a simple calls summary or calls events that happens during the specific period. A sales call is an unsolicited phone call that a salesperson makes to a prospective customer to generate business. The calls can be of the following types :
- Cold Calls – This type of outbound call involves calling a prospect that you have no existing relationship with to sell them your product or service.
- Warm Calls – You would typically call it warm calling when you’re connecting with a prospect who you’ve had some prior contact with.
- Hot Calls – Hot calls are made when your prospect is highly interested in your product or service and is ready for direct contact to make a sale.
Finally, in the printable sales report, you can generate and print sales report MIS for your future reference and documentation.
Download and use Sales report summary excel format
Now, Let us discuss on the how to download and use the Sales Summary Report in Excel format. To download and use this free excel template, follow the steps below –
- Firstly, You should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
- After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software.
- Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.
- Furthermore, To download fonts and typefaces compatible with Microsoft Excel > Calligraphic.net