Download free excel template for commission calculation for number of Swimming pool sales. This template is useful for project managers, job work managers and business owners.
If you are a business owner who has projects or jobs to repair or clean swimming pools of residential buildings and hotels, this template can be useful in finding profitability or commission per job or project. Download now and get started.
About Pool Repair Job Commission Calculator Excel Template
Once you download this template, you will find various worksheet within single workbook. All these worksheet are interlinked. You can refer the following instructions to use this template in more efficient way.
- When you go out to a job-site, record all information on the Check List Sheet
- All information that you type in will be transferred to all other sheets
- Go to the Bid Sheet next and type in what services we will perform
- All of the services will be transferred to the Contract Sheet, Work Order Sheet, Requisition Sheet, and the Commission Sheet.
- Have the client sign both copies of the Contract Sheet. Make and extra copy for him
- The payment schedule will be printed on the Contract Sheet. Collect deposit Check
- The Work Order Sheet, can be faxed to the appropriate sub-contractors.
- The pricing will be write-protected. You should only type information in the appropriate blanks in the Check List Sheet and the Bid Sheet
- Changes that are needed or “glitches” should be reported to me to make changes. Each upgraded file will advance in it’s name
- Your commission due can be computed on the Commission Sheet.
Now, you can add more fields, information and computation logic, but we suggest you understand the working mechanism of this template first. If you need any assistance, you can write us at email@example.com. We will try to resolve your queries.
Download and use Job Work Commission Calculator Excel template
To use this free excel commission calculator template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.