Download free excel template for Risk Register of Business Risk Management. This template is useful for enterprise risk managers, internal auditors, auditors, audit managers, audit team leaders and business leaders. This is a free to download and easy to use template.
Explore all Risk Register Excel Templates.
About Business Risk Register Excel Template
If we talk about business risk management with respect to the standard process, it involves identification, assessment and implementation of risk response plan for risks and threats associated with projects. This excel template for risk register has adequate columns and fields to capture all the relevant information that can impact business in total.
You can update the following information in this risk register excel template for Business Risk management;
- Risk ID to keep track on the number of risks identified.
- Risk description helps to update the brief summary of the risk so that anyone can understand the underlying risk statement for any business processes and activities.
- Source is useful to identify the primary contributing factors for the risk.
- Impact description captures what will happen if risk is not mitigated or eliminated ?
- Recurance helps to understand if the risk is ongoing or one time. Also, depending upon the geography, industry nature, company size – this will vary for any type of risk.
- Impact Level, Probability Level and Priority Level measures the High to Low parameters of the risk in the internal audits of an organization, also helps to assign probability of occurance and priority of the risk description.
- Control measures that already exist in the process of the corporate or business that can address the risk.
- Owners are risk champions who are responsible for mitigation strategy.
- Target closing date is a date defined by Internal Audit team and management group for closure of risk mitigation.
You can add more fields and columns in this template. This template helps you in getting started.
Download and use Business Risk Register Excel template
To use this free excel Business Risk Register template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.