Download this applicant tracking excel template for free. An applicant tracking system (ATS) is a human resources software or tool that acts as a database for job applicants. ATS are used by companies of all sizes to organize, search, and communicate with large groups of applicants. This applicant tracking excel and spreadsheet template is useful for HR professionals, HR Executives and business managers to streamline the recruitment process.
This applicant tracking template by exceldownloads.com is useful for small to medium sized organization where number of applicants are considerably low.
Benefits of applicant tracking system
If we talk about the benefits of applicant tracking system or template, we can derive the following –
- Reduces time spent with administrative tasks.
- Provides Better and Faster CV Screening.
- Facilitates Collaborative Hiring.
- Improves the Quality of Hire.
- Speeds up the Recruitment Cycle.
- Boosts Employer Brand.
- Enhances Candidate Experience.
With applicant tracking system or process in place, you can focus more in optimizing HR metrics like time-to-hire, cost-per-hire and quality-of-hire.
How to improve the application process ?
- Move your workflow out of the email inbox.
- Communicate with your applicants to keep things moving and save time.
- Keep your current applications organized, and archive old applications.
Features of this applicant tracking template
The features of this applicant tracking system or template can be summarized in following points –
- You can provide application number to track your applicants
- Capture basic information about your applicants like name, email id, contact details, date applied etc.
- Update the progress of the candidate as the process moves along for recruitment and interviews are done.
- Since the template is in xlsx format, you can upload this in common folder or shared drive for a collaborative updates in the file.
Download and use applicant tracking excel template
To download and use this free applicant tracking excel template, follow the instructions below –
- Firstly, You should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
- After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software.
- Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.