Tracking your invoices can be very easy with Microsoft Excel and Spreadsheet. With this simple invoice tracking template, you can use whatever system you want to create and send invoices. Use PayPal, use one or more of our templates, or a combination of both. It doesn’t matter, because our invoice tracker provides a way to list all your invoices in a single Excel workbook.
Features of this Invoice Tracker With Ageing Excel Template
Our simple invoice tracker excel template allows you to keep a list of all your customers and your invoices. You can choose to show all invoices or just the invoices for an individual customer. Here are some of the cool things about this invoice tracking template:
- It shows an aging summary for all invoices or for a single client.
- You can use the Sorting and Filtering feature in Excel to order by date, or display only the invoices for a single customer.
- The Due Date for overdue invoices are highlighted red.
- When you mark the Status of an invoice as “Paid” or “Closed” it is grayed out – making it easy to see which invoices still need to be paid.
- Marking an invoice as a “Draft” keeps the amount from being shown in the aging report.
- Unlocked and no VBA
How to use the Invoice Tracking Template ?
The instructions for using the invoice tracker are pretty simple:
- List your clients’ information in the Customers worksheet
- Delete the sample set of data from the cells with the gray borders.
- Start listing your invoices in the data table.
- Track the status of the invoice (“Draft”, “Sent”, “Partial”, “Paid”, “Closed”).
Note : The spreadsheet uses no macros or VBA. The font colors in the data table are changed automatically using conditional formatting rules. The aging report is created using SUMIF formulas based on the Due Date. Apart from this, if you want to track your sales and invoices with customers in excel, you can check out sales tracker template in excel and spreadsheet offered by ExcelDownloads.
How to use Invoice Tracker with Ageing Free Excel Template ?
To use this free excel template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinZip, WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software. Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.