Download GST Refund Voucher in Excel and Spreadsheet for your business and client. This GST Excel template helps you to efficiently and easily issue the voucher against refund of GST for goods or services. It is useful for Accounts Assistant, Accountants and Audit Assistants.
Rules of GST Refund Voucher
A business is liable to claim the refund of Goods and Service Tax before the expiry of two years from the relevant date in prescribed format of GST Refund Voucher under guidelines of GST Council. A refund voucher refer to in clause (e) of sub-section (3) of section 31 shall contain following particulars –
- Name, address, and GSTIN of supplier.
- A consecutive serial number not exceeding sixteen characters for a financial year.
- Date of issue.
- Name, address and GSTIN or UIN, of the recipient.
- Number and date of receipt voucher issue in accordance.
- The description of goods or services in respect refund is made.
- The Amount of refund.
- The rate of tax.
- The Amount of tax paid in respect of such goods or services.
- Whether tax is payable on reverse charge basis.
- Signature or digital signature of supplier or his authorized representative.
This easy to use GST Refund Voucher Excel Template in compliance above-mentioned rules. You just have to enter a few details and the template will compute all the rest for you.
About GST Refund Voucher Format in Excel
Once you download this GST Refund voucher format in excel, you will find four sections, namely,
- Header Section.
- Customer Details.
- Product Details.
- Signature Section.
1. Header Section
Header section consists of company name, company address, company logo, invoice number, GSTIN and heading of the sheet “GST Refund Voucher Excel Template”.
2. Customer Details
Customer Detail consists of details of a customer such as the name of the customer, address, customer GSTIN, Place of Supply, Receipt Voucher Number, Receipt Voucher Date and Invoice Date.
3. Product Details
The product section consist of multiple subheadings which are as below –
- Sr. No.: Serial number of items.
- Product Description: Description of Product.
- Refund Amount: The amount of refund to paid.
- CGST: The Rate and the Amount. The rate is applicable rate of CGST which is enter manually. The template calculates the amount of CGST automatically where Refund amount X Rate of CGST.
- SGST: The rate is applicable rate of SGST which is enter manually. SGST amount also calculate automatically where Refund amount X Rate of SGST.
- IGST: The rate is applicable rate of IGST which is enter manually. The Amount is Refund amount X Rate of IGST.
- Total: Below each column total of every head is made for easy calculation purpose.
5. Signature and Summary Section
Signature Section consists of remarks, Signatures of receiver and the name of the signatory.
- The amount in words: The grand total of the Receipt Voucher.
- The summary consists of the total of Refund voucher by customer.
- Thus, Grand Total = Total Refund Amount + CGST + SGST + IGST.
Download and use GST Refund Voucher Format in Excel
To use this free GST Refund Voucher excel template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software.
Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template. You can customize the currency, color scheme, fields in this excel template as per your requirement.