Assigning projects task and tracking status of projects becomes easier with this free and easy to use excel template. This template is a type of Timelines Trackers for Projects. Also, This comes with a tabulated boxes wherein data and information is updated. This is a Free Gantt Chart Template for project management.
Thus, This template is useful for project managers and admins.
About Project Status tracking template
You can use this is a Gantt chart Excel template to track the different tasks, activities based on their status, priority, time estimates, etc. In this project status tracking template, you can update the following information :
- Project Name with Project Manager,
- Project Start and end date
- List of Tasks in the respective project
- Category, status and Priority of tasks
- Assigning task to various project team members
- Dead line and estimated hours.
Thus, all the information pertaining to a project can be helpful for project managers and team leaders to visualize,
- Status of the project
- Estimated cost for completion of project
- Time duration required and consumed
- Percentage completion
- Additionally, List of activities in backlog etc.
Download and use project status tracking template
In the end section of this template, total hours spent on the project along with percentage completion is computed automatically. And, you can find the Default Fields sheet in the template workbook, which works as a Master Data for various fields. You can customize the sheet as per your requirement.
To download and use this free Gantt Chart template, follow the instructions below –
- Firstly, You should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
- After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software.
- Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.