EBIT Dashboard is a free excel dashboard for finance, forecasting and analytics professional. It is relevant for any organization that wants to analyze and automate the corporate reporting or say, Executive Information systems (EIS). It has a chart which allows you to increase the data points with the help of a spinner button.
About EBIT Dashboard Free Excel Template
EBIT stands for Earning before income and taxes. This is a business jargon. This excel dashboard shows EBIT, revenue, expenditure, leave balances and other measures.
Also, It shows EBIT or Revenue or expenses by region. Controller helps in making decisions on which metrics to showcase.
With Human Resources metrics aligned inside the computation, you can analyze the direction of EBIT and HR metrics. This is a highly interactive Excel dashboard.
About Worksheet in the EBIT Dashboard
- The model and assumptions applied in this workbook and excel dashboard is provided in the Model Worksheet.
- The “List” and “Projects” worksheet helps you create masters useful for the dashboard. Region wise expenditure will be updated in the “Exp” worksheet in the excel dashboard template.
- Accordingly, update all the worksheet with blue colors with your company information/ client information. Now, In the green colored worksheets – “Calcs” and “Charts” you will get the computation happening automatically [do not make any changes, unless you are sure about it.]
- Once all your updates are done, you can perform a quick check using “Check” Worksheet.
- Final Dashboard in “Dashboard” worksheet gets automatically updated. You can use “Print” Feature to print out the dashboard and use it as Management Information System(MIS) in your organization. Furthermore, you can also export it as a PDF File.
How to download and use EBIT Dashboard Excel template ?
To use this free EBIT Dashboard template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system. After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template.