Download Stock investment portfolio tracking template in Microsoft Excel and Spreadsheet. Similar to Financial Portfolio Dashboard excel template, this template is also useful in managing and tracking investment portfolio. It mainly covers investment in shares and stocks. It mainly ensures that market valuation benefits on track. It is usually beneficial for day traders in stocks and shares.
About Investment Portfolio Tracking Excel Template
Once you download this investment tracker excel template, you will see that this template is easy to use and update. Here, you will find a tracker column to capture various investment information. So, You will have to update your investment information in this template on periodic basis. The information to update includes –
- Symbol of Stock or share where you have your investments
- Name of company where you have your investments (Name of Symbol above)
- Price of your entry/ Position
- Percentage changes
- Earnings per share also called as EPS
- Profit earning ratio (i.e. PE Ratio)
- 52 Week high and low prices
- Your share quantity
- Position is auto computed by the template
Benefits of using an investment tracking excel template
Creating an investment Excel template allows you to have a single location to store all of your important investment data. Here are the other benefits of using an investment tracking spreadsheet:
- It shows you the entire record of your purchases, sells, dividends, return of capital transactions, and splits.
- You can use the investment tracker as a reference when you need to make any financial decisions.
- An investment Excel template is very easy to use as it performs calculations automatically when you input data.
- You can organize the information on the template into categories to make it easier for you to understand the status of your investments.
- You can use it to keep track of your assets not just locally but any international assets and investments as well.
- It’s easier for you to perform rebalancing. In fact, some downloadable templates already do the work for you.
Like other investment tracker excel templates, this template is also modifiable. You can add or delete rows and columns to add more information in your investment tracker. Thus, you can make it more informative for your business and professional use.
Furthermore, the currency and color scheme of this excel template is also easily changeable.
Download and Use Investment Portfolio Tracking Template in excel
To use this free Investment Portfolio tracking template in excel, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel. You can only use this template if you have these applications in your system. or Use, Google Sheets.
After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software. Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.