Download insurance claim tracker and insurance claim dashboard in Microsoft Excel. This is a simple excel dashboard template. Organize, track and monitor the insurance claims in your company or client on monthly basis. Additionally, You can configure this template to track your claims pertaining to
- ARI Mutual Insurance Company Claims
- Super Auto Insurance Claims
- Auto owners and workers Compensation Claims
- Car Insurance Claims
By default this insurance claim dashboard comes with certain categories like auto, business, life/ retirement and property. Also, These categories is modifiable as per requirement.
Furthermore, If you are looking for insurance coverage listing and policy tracker, you can find the same at Excel Downloads.
How does insurance claims work ?
An insurance claim is a formal request to an insurance company asking for a payment based on the terms of the insurance policy. The insurance company reviews the claim for its validity and then pays out to the insured or requesting party (on behalf of the insured) once approved.
Simplified Insurance claim process
- Insured or claimant file the claim with all supporting documents within the prescribed time.
- Connect with your broker. Your broker is your primary contact when it comes to your insurance policy – they should understand your situation and how to proceed.
- Claim investigation begins. You claim will need investigation by an adjuster to determine the amount of loss or damages covered by your insurance policy.
- Review of your insurance policy. Once the investigation is complete, the adjuster will go through your policy carefully to determine what is and isn’t covered under your policy, and inform you of any applicable deductibles that may apply to your case.
- Conducting damage evaluation. Now, In order to accurately evaluate the extent of the damage, your insurance adjuster may hire appraisers, engineers, or contractors to lend their expert advice.
- Arrangement of payment. Finally, After repairs have been completed and lost or damaged items have been replaced, your adjuster will contact you regarding settlement of your claim and payment.
Every claim is different, and although the claims process can vary slightly according to the situation, your adjuster will devote the time and attention it takes to resolve your particular case.
Download and Use Insurance Claims Dashboard Excel Template
To use this free INSURANCE CLAIM DASHBOARD excel template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software. Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.