Download recruitment data tool in excel format. This template is useful for HR personnel, HR managers and business managers to track applicants in their organization with the help of free excel HR templates.
Benefits of recruitment data tracking tool in excel
If we talk about the benefits of recruitment data tracking tool in excel or spreadsheet, we can derive the following –
- Reduces time spent with administrative tasks.
- Provides Better and Faster CV Screening.
- Facilitates Collaborative Hiring.
- Improves the Quality of Hire.
- Speeds up the Recruitment Cycle.
- Boosts Employer Brand.
- Enhances Candidate Experience.
With applicant tracking system or process in place, you can focus more in optimizing HR metrics like time-to-hire, cost-per-hire and quality-of-hire.
Features of this recruitment tracking template
The features of this recruitment tracking system or template can be summarized in following points –
- You can provide application number to track your applicants
- Capture basic information about your applicants like name, email id, contact details, date applied etc.
- Update the progress of the candidate as the process moves along for recruitment and interviews are done.
- Since the template is in xlsx format, you can upload this in common folder or shared drive for a collaborative updates in the file.
Download and use recruitment data tool excel template
To download and use this free recruitment data tool excel template, follow the instructions below –
- Firstly, You should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel installed in your system.
- After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the zip file of this template, extract the template using WinRAR or 7Zip decompressing software.
- Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.