Microsoft Excel and Spreadsheets can be helpful with computation, planning and monitoring activities related to various aspects of personal and business domain. Tools like these help in making many task easier and hassle free. Some of the effective and productive usage of Microsoft excel and Spreadsheets are highlighted below –
- Education –In case of Education sector, teachers can use table styles, shapes, charts, data tools, and formulas to draft and finalize various training and teaching kits and teach students in the classrooms or seminars. Furthermore, Students can learn and solve basic and logical-mathematical problems and statistics using excel and spreadsheets. Data visualization enhances the teaching and learning process significantly.
- Business – In any business, irrespective of its size, nature and sector, Microsoft Excel application can be used in various business processes and operations. From preparation of financial statement, project management, budget control, goal setting, expenses tracking to basic calendar management, business owners and managers can use excel and spreadsheet to enhance business activities and monitor growth and transactions. The uses of Microsoft Excel in business make daily routine operations faster, accurate, and predictable. Because of the in built features provided by Microsoft Excel such as filters, charts, conditional formatting and pivot table, logical and financial formulas, the analysis and monitoring becomes much easier.
- Goal Setting and Planning – Goal setting and planning is a task that all we do repeatedly each day, both personal and business/ professional. Goal setting and planning are very important for everyone from students to business owners. But goal setting and planning is not an easy task, however due to various features in excel, it can be made much easier and organized. You can also monitor the results (actual) with the goals and plans finalized.
- Data Analysis -Data analysis is very important to work today for an online business or website owner (eCommerce, blog, forums, etc.). Such as tracking website visitors, products sell, customer reviews, marketing campaigns, user behavior, and events Such work is very time and brain consuming especially when things are not going according to the plan. Microsoft Excel application provides great benefits for online business owners and customers. Such as filtering users’ data by country, filter users by age, adding conditional formulas in big data, etc. are common daily tasks that can be handled smartly in excel.
- Progress Monitoring -Many online and offline companies and clients making it mandatory for virtual and offline staff to maintain their daily progress reports. It is not only beneficial for employees but also for companies to track daily progress reports. You can create a table with Date, Time, Client, Task, Duration, and status according to demand from clients or managers. Also, the daily progress report is very beneficial for students and teachers. But all start with learning and execution. As you know the computer is a magical device that we’re using in daily life.